No Nuts Beauty Bergamot & Vanilla Coffee Cleansing Scrub
Currently featuring One Village Coffee!
The ulimate wake up scrub. Whole beans are ground right when we mix your scrub. We find various coffee roasters that pride themselves in being fair-trade, organic, and allergen-free. Coffee paired with the lively scent of bergamot and comfort of vanilla gets you off to the right start. Coffee has been known exfoliate and plump up skin which can reduce the appearance in fine lines and cellulite. Trial size is perfect for travel.
- Coffee grounds helps improve circulation, anti-inflammatory properties, and exfoliates skin
- Coffee has been said to temporarily improve the appearance to cellulite areas
- Sugar gently exfoliates to helps clear pores
- Sodium bicarbonate helps remove dead skin cells and balances pH levels on skin
- Bentonite clay draws out toxins and help tone and tighten skin
- Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic and softens skin
- Olive oil is a rich oil that helps lock in moisture
- Apricot kernel oil is a light nourishing oil and absorbs quickly
-Bergamot essential oil balances the coffee aroma and it's uplifting fragrance reduces nervous tension
- Vanilla essential oil is sweet and fragrant, has antibacterial properties, and promotes healthy skin
Directions: Apply to wet skin. Gently rub in circular motion. Rinse and pat dry. Please use fresh sugar scrubs within 2-3 weeks. Separation may occur, stir product with provided bamboo scoop to distribute ingredients.
Ingredients: Organic Sugar, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Organic Fresh Ground Coffee, Bentonite Clay, Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Olive OIl, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Vanilla Essential Oil
Free from: Every ingredient sourced by No Nuts Beauty has been verified by each source to be free of the top 8 food allergens including their safe practices to avoid cross-contamination in each ingredient. These top 8 allergens include milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts (including coconuts), soybeans / soya, wheat /gluten, fish, crustacean (shell fish). No Nuts Beauty also does not use corn, coconut oil or coconut derivatives, sesame, mustard, ingredients that are free of the allergens listed but could come in contact with allergens risking cross contamination
No Nuts Beauty believes in nourishing your skin with natural ingredients and does not use synthetic preservatives, synthetic chemicals, petro-chemicals,
parabens, sodium lauryl and laureth sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes, synthetic colors